The Quantum Alliance engages top leaders who are dealing with disruption at significant scale and scope. Our Alliance serves as a safe space to discuss the hurdles and opportunities that come along with being a disruptor, from tackling the strategic and cultural challenges of your organization to developing your personal disruptive leadership style.
Membership provides access to:
- Peer-based Circles that meet twice per month with an emphasis on confidentiality, respect, and trust.
- Virtual “unconferences” hosted by Charlene Li twice per month where we connect on topics selected by members. The discussion may be led by a member or feature a special guest invited to add perspective on the content. When in-person meetings are safe to do again, we also plan to meet up in person at least twice a year.
- Casual dinner meetups to strengthen relationship interspersed between unconferences typically twice per year. During COVID-19, we have pivoted to hosting dinner meetups online and plan to resume in-person dinners when it is safe to do so.
- Personal coaching with 1:1 with Charlene Li twice per year focusing on YOUR disruptive leadership goals.
- Concierge support whenever you are looking for a solution through our Quantum Network and beyond.
Visit our Quantum Alliance FAQ for more information!
Want to apply? Please complete an application form!